New Trillium Cryogenic ColdHeads
The Trillium, Gifford-McMahon cycle, cryogenic cold head is the heart of any cryopump system. The 350CS, 1020CS, and 1050CS cryogenic cold heads cover a wide range of refrigeration capacities, weight requirements, cool-down times, and cryogenic applications. Their proven reliable and industry-standard, single or dual stage, design allows for seamless integration and maintenance.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Flexible Configuration: Cryo-Plex cryogenic cold heads meet a multitude of cryogenic requirements and demands across varying industries. Apply Cryo- Plex cold heads to an existing system, or in conjunction with the Oxford Instruments Austin line of cryopumps and closed-cycle helium compressors.
- 350CS Compact 20/5 GM: The 350CS is a compact single or dual stage cryogenic cold head designed specifically to support a wide range unique research and production applications. The 350CS is suitable for satellite communication stations, Astronomy, low noise microwave amplifiers, materials research, spectroscopy and for cooling superconductors.
- 1020CS High Capacity 35/12 GM: The 1020CS is a dedicated dual stage high capacity cryogenic cold head. The 1020CS is suitable for applications where a higher heat load is present at both 77K and 20K.
- 1050CS High Capacity 65/7 GM: The 1050CS is the highest capacity cryogenic cold head available in both dual and single stage models. The 1050CS is suitable for high heat load applications where a high radiated heat load is present (larger vessels or large radiated heat shield surface area).
- Quality Manufacturing: Trillium US Inc. is committed to providing quality products that reliably meet the demanding requirements of our customers’ applications. We take a personal approach to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Our Austin, Texas based manufacturing facility has been ISO 9001 certified for more than fifteen years.
Refrigeration Capacity (watts)
|77 K||5 Watts||12 Watts||7 Watts|
|20 K||20 Watts||35 Watts||65 Watts|
|Cooldown (minutes) 20K||50||50||40|
* Single stage available upon request. Cooldown time is calculated with no load. For each pound (0.45 kg) at cold end, cool down time increases 25 minutes.