Refurbished CTI OnBoard 8 Cryo Pump
The CTI OnBoard 8 series of cryo pumps comprise the majority of intelligent 8” cryo pumps used in semiconductor, vacuum coating, and R&D applications. Using the same cryopumping design as CryoPlex and CryoTorr, the OnBoard 8 includes built in functionality for:
- Interfacing to a process tool directly or through a network controller
- Faster regeneration and precise 1st and 2nd stage temperature using the integrated cold head heater
- Remote regeneration by a process tool or via keypad
- Simultaneous regeneration with multiple other cryopumps in the same system
- Local access to cryo system health via the keypad or PC via RS232
Onboard 8 cryopump are offered in a range of configurations including ASA/ANSI, ISO, and Conflat flanges along with a full UHV version, which incorporates additional metal seals in lieu of traditional orings.
Trillium provides world-class support for your OnBoard 8 including technical support, expert repair service, as well as a full range of spare parts and repair kits for every repair approach.
OnBoard 8 cryos offer the following performance. Included is the performance of the smaller and larger sizes available for comparison.
|Pumping Speed (l/s)|
Trillium stocks a wide range of refurbished OnBoard 8s for immediate exchange or outright purchase. The most popular models include the following, ask for these by PN when requesting a quote:
|CTI PN||Flange||Array Type||Motor Type|