Refurbished CTI OnBoard 10 Cryo Pump
The CTI OnBoard 10 series of cryo pumps comprise the majority of intelligent 10” cryo pumps used in semiconductor, vacuum coating, and R&D applications. Using the same cryopumping design as CryoPlex and CryoTorr, the OnBoard 10 includes built in functionality for:
- Interfacing to a process tool directly or through a network controller
- Faster regeneration and precise 1st and 2nd stage temperature using the integrated cold head heater
- Remote regeneration by a process tool or via keypad
- Simultaneous regeneration with multiple other cryopumps in the same system
- Local access to cryo system health via the keypad or PC via RS232
Onboard 10 cryopump are offered in a range of configurations including ASA/ANSI, ISO, and Conflat flanges along with a full UHV version, which incorporates additional metal seals in lieu of traditional orings.
Trillium provides world-class support for your OnBoard 10 including technical support, expert repair service, as well as a full range of spare parts and repair kits for every repair approach.
OnBoard 10 cryos offer the following performance. Included is the performance of the smaller and larger sizes available for comparison.
|Pumping Speed (l/s)|
Trillium stocks a wide range of refurbished OnBoard 10s for immediate exchange or outright purchase. The most popular models include the following, ask for these by PN when requesting a quote:
|CTI PN||Flange||Array Type||Motor Type|